Overnight Care for Mom? Call Synergy HomeCare of Beaumont
Across the Golden Triangle, many of our moms are now living alone in big empty houses.
Typically, we will try to stay with our moms – returning the care they gave us for so many years.
It can be hard to find balance though, with the needs of our own families and our careers.
There comes a time when it is helpful to have someone else come in help out.
You don’t want just anyone coming into your mother’s home though, right?
Visit with Synergy HomeCare of Southeast Texas. Overnight sitting is just one of the services they provide for local senior citizens.
Other services include:
- Medication Reminders
- Senior Companionship – puzzles, walks, or just talking over a cup of tea
- Meal preparation – including diabetic and heart healthy
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing and dressing
- Medical transport
- Recovery assistance (illness, post-surgical, orthopedic)
- Respite care – giving caregivers a chance to rest and recharge
Call today to find out about how their Southeast Texas senior care services can help a loved one today.
- Synergy HomeCare Southeast Texas
- 2390 Eastex Fwy Ste 100, Beaumont, TX 77703
- (409) 861-2000
Click here to find out about non-medical home care services from Synergy HomeCare of Southeast Texas.
Help IS available for seniors in Beaumont and the Golden Triangle.
- Daryl Fant, Publisher SETXSeniors.com and Southeast Texas Senior Expo
- (512) 567-8068