Seniors – Do you need help getting ready for Halloween?
Call Synergy HomeCare of Beaumont and Southeast Texas!
Do you miss the days when your house used to be the one neighborhood kids loved to come to for Trick or Treat?
Synergy HomeCare will help their seniors get ready for a memorable Halloween this year.
Your senior care provider would be happy to help you:
- Hang Halloween Decorations
- Shop for Candy for your Trick or Treaters
- Get suited up in your Halloween Costume
- Pass out Candy to Neighborhood Children
Synergy Home Care is all about helping Golden Triangle and East Texas senior citizens ENJOY every day.
Of course, Synergy’s Southeast Texas senior care givers still help seniors with their traditional tasks year round including:
- Medication Reminders
- Senior Companionship – including overnight stays
- Meal preparation – including diabetic and heart healthy
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing and dressing
- Medical transport
- Recovery assistance (illness, post-surgical, orthopedic
- Respite care – giving caregivers a chance to rest and recharge
Whether you just need a little extra help during the holiday season or throughout the year, call today to see how a Synergy Home Care of Beaumont caregiver can assist you today.
Call today to find out about how their Southeast Texas senior care services can help a loved one today.
- Synergy HomeCare Southeast Texas
- 2390 Eastex Fwy Ste 100, Beaumont, TX 77703
- (409) 861-2000
Their in-home senior care team is looking forward to assisting you or your loved ones.
Help for you or a loved one is just a phone call away. Let your Synergy of Southeast Texas home care provider help make this your favorite Halloween in years!
- Daryl Fant, Publisher. SETXSeniors.com and East Texas Senior Expo Series.
- (512) 567-8068