Activities for Senior Citizens
Explore all the Texas A&M Agri-Life Extension has to Offer!
The Texas A&M Agri-Life Extension Agency offers a wide range of services and activities for the East Texas and Golden Triangle. Their team will be at the Port Arthur Senior Expo to help you plug into your “just right” activities.
- Gardening, including access to Texas Master Gardeners
- Nutrition information
- Marine science and education
- Weight control
- Masters of memory program
- Alzheimer’s resources
- Diabetes management
- Caregiver support services
- Financial management
This is just a small introduction to the wide range of services and activities offered through the Texas A&M Agri-life Extension Agency.
Plan to spend some quality time with their team to learn more about how they can help you.
You can also visit them online: fch.tamu.edu
The Beaumont office is located at 1225 Pearl Street in Beaumont.
You can reach them by phone: (409) 835-8461.
Don’t miss the Port Arthur Senior Expo!
The event will feature:
- BINGO with great prizes
- FREE breakfast and lunch available
- Free health checks
- Access to 20+ organizations that serve seniors
- Local veteran groups
- Games, activities, and entertainment
- Wednesday, September 12
- 10am – 2pm
- FREE event
- Use entrance doors between TJ Maxx and Bed Bath & Beyond
Do you have questions about the Port Arthur Senior Expo? Call: (512) 567-8068 or SETXSeniors@gmail.com.