East Texas Senior News and Entertainment
Holiday Restaurant Recommendations
Here are some of our reader favorites from across East Texas and the Golden Triangle:
- Floyd’s Seafood in Beaumont. Traditional Gulf Coast seafood locally sourced using time honored recipes.
- Café del Rio in Lufkin (additional location in Beaumont). Regional favorite for Tex Mex featuring generous portions and giant margaritas.
- Elijah’s in Woodville (additional locations in Jasper and Kirbyville). Christian themed restaurant offering East Texas comfort food favorites.
- Auntie Pasta’s Nacogdoches. Contemporary Italian cuisine with traditional freshly baked bread and Caesar salads.
- 92 Restaurant in Fred. Taking a drive in the country during the holidays? Don’t miss the popular 92 Restaurant for chicken fried steaks, fresh burgers, and other comfort food.
We hope you have enjoyed today’s article.
Are you looking for more East Texas and Golden Triangle restaurant recommendations and reviews? Visit Eat Drink SETX.
Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas season!
- Daryl Fant, Publisher. Eat Drink SETX
- (512) 567-8068