Mother’s Day Restaurant Ideas
Lufkin – Nacogdoches – Beaumont – Port Arthur – Silsbee – Jasper – Woodville
Are you looking for a wonderful restaurant for Mother’s Day this year?
Here are some local favorites, shared by our readers.
- Café del Rio Lufkin – Large portions and classic takes on Tex Mex make this a perennial favorite with East Texas families
- Auntie Pasta’s Nacogdoches – Contemporary interpretations of Italian favorites, fresh baked bread, and friendly atmosphere elevate this college town classic.
- Elijah’s Café Woodville – Christian owned restaurant offering comfort food including chicken fried steak, fish platters, and burgers. Check the wall for daily specials and desserts.
- Jenny’s Café in Kirbyville – Their new larger building helps them provide locals with fried chicken, seafood platters, and other East Texas cuisine.
- Floyd’s Seafood in Beaumont – In a town, flush with seafood joints, Floyd’s has remained a favorite for generations.
- The Rodair Roadhouse – The second generation of a Mid County favorite. Don’t miss the fried green tomatoes and live music.
For more Mother’s Day restaurant recommendations, visit Eat Drink SETX, your online resource for Southeast Texas restaurant reviews and recommendations.
- Daryl Fant, Publisher Southeast Texas Senior Expo
- (512) 567-8068