Seniors – Do you need help getting ready for the New Year?
Call Synergy HomeCare of Beaumont and Southeast Texas!
Are you looking for help staying in your home for the new year?
Synergy HomeCare helps their seniors comfortably stay in their own homes.
Your senior care provider would be happy to help you with:
- Medication Reminders
- Grocery Shopping
- Transportation to Medical Appointments
- Companionship – puzzles, movies, walks
Synergy Home Care is all about helping Golden Triangle and East Texas senior citizens ENJOY every day.
Of course, Synergy’s Southeast Texas senior care givers still help seniors with their traditional tasks year round including:
- Senior Companionship – including overnight stays
- Meal preparation – including diabetic and heart healthy
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing and dressing
- Recovery assistance (illness, post-surgical, orthopedic)
- Respite care – giving caregivers a chance to rest and recharge
Whether you just need a little extra help during the holiday season or throughout the year, call today to see how a Synergy Home Care of Beaumont caregiver can assist you today.
Call today to find out about how their Southeast Texas senior care services can help a loved one today.
- Synergy HomeCare Southeast Texas
- 2390 Eastex Fwy Ste 100, Beaumont, TX 77703
- (409) 861-2000
Click here to find out about non-medical home care services from Synergy HomeCare of Southeast Texas.
Their in-home senior care team is looking forward to assisting you or your loved ones.
- Daryl Fant, Publisher SETXSeniors.com and Southeast Texas Senior Expo
- (512) 567-8068