In Home Care for Seniors, New Moms, and Veterans
Synergy HomeCare – Serving Citizens of Southeast Texas
Synergy HomeCare of Beaumont has a special team of caregivers who provide non-medical care to Southeast Texas seniors, new moms, and veterans.
They help senior citizens with non-medical tasks including:
- Medication Reminders
- Companionship – including overnight stays
- Meal prep – including diabetic and heart healthy
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing and dressing
- Medical transport
- Recovery assistance (illness, post-surgical, new moms)
- Respite care – giving family members a chance to rest and recharge
Synergy HomeCare takes great pride in helping Southeast Texans. They can provide assistance for a few hours a week or around the clock.
Synergy HomeCare is ready to assist you or your loved ones.
- Synergy HomeCare Southeast Texas
- 2390 Eastex Fwy Ste 100, Beaumont, TX 77703
- (409) 861-2000
- Daryl Fant, Publisher SETXSeniors.com and Southeast Texas Senior Expo
- (512) 567-8068