Dementia? In-home Help is Available
Synergy HomeCare – Serving the Seniors of Southeast Texas
Alzheimer’s and dementia are leading medical issues affecting our senior communities.
Fortunately, help is available.
Synergy HomeCare of Beaumont has a dedicated team of caregivers who assist Golden Triangle seniors in their homes.
- Medication Reminders
- Senior Companionship – including overnight stays
- Meal preparation – including diabetic and heart healthy
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing and dressing
- Medical transport
- Recovery assistance (illness, post-surgical, orthopedic
- Respite care – giving caregivers a chance to rest and recharge
We can’t control whether or not a loved one gets dementia.
We can control whether or not they get help.
The senior care providers at Synergy HomeCare take pride in helping their seniors.
They are ready to assist you or your loved ones.
Click here to find out about non-medical home care services from Synergy HomeCare of Southeast Texas.
Dementia and Alzheimer’s cause tremendous strain on seniors and their families.
Fortunately, help for seniors in the Golden Triangle is readily available. Call today. (409) 861-2000
Stay tuned for more news, resources, and inspiration for senior citizens in the Golden Triangle and East Texas.
- Daryl Fant, Publisher SETXSeniors.com and Southeast Texas Senior Resource Guide
- (512) 567-8068
- Host: Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series