Free Health Screenings for Southeast Texas Seniors – Courtesy of Your Port Arthur HEB Pharmacy Team
The 2017 Southeast Texas Senior Expo will have something for everyone.
- Free Classes for Seniors 55+
- Opportunity for a free breakfast and/or lunch
- Southeast Texas Senior Bingo – with great prizes like gift certificates to local restaurants
- Organizations that serve seniors from around Southeast Texas, Texas, and across the country
- Information about new programs available locally for the first time
The more you know about your health – and the earlier you know it – the healthier you will be.
Do you know your cholesterol level?
How about your glucose level?
Are you at risk for diabetes?
The Mid County HEB Pharmacy staff will assist local seniors with:
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Glucose & A1c Tests
- Cholesterol Screenings
HEB is a great health resource for Southeast Texas senior citizens year-round.
They have an excellent prescription program that can save our seniors hundreds, or even thousands each year.
Their pharmacists also offer a wealth of information and help to prevent issues such as medicines that do not interact well.
- Mid County HEB Pharmacy
- 4800 B HWY 365
- PORT ARTHUR, TX 77642‑7403
- Corporate #589
- Mid County HEB Pharmacy Phone: (409) 722-4066
Talk with them on Wednesday, March 1st at the Southeast Texas Senior Expo.
- Central Mall
- 10a – 2p
- FREE event for Southeast Texas senior citizens (55+)
- Entertainment, education, fellowship, senior resources, and fun!
Enjoy a great day for Southeast Texas seniors – and do not miss the free senior health screenings from the Mid County HEB Pharmacy team.
Would you like to promote your organization, medical practice, or event to our Southeast Texas eniors?
Questions? We are here to help.
- Daryl Fant, Organizer. Southeast Texas Senor Expo – Port Arthur
- (512) 567-8068
Are you looking for more events, activities, and entertainment for Southeast Texas senior citizens?
Visit SETXSeniors.com, the online magazine for seniors across the Golden Triangle.
You can also pick up a copy of our SETX Senior Resource Guide, available at over 300 locations across four Southeast Texas Counties.
We’ll see you March 1st at the Southeast Texas Senior Expo.