Free Hearing Tests for SETX Seniors at the Port Arthur Health Fair 9/13
We welcome Trinity Audiology Specialists to the 2017 Southeast Texas Senior Expo in Port Arthur.
Their goal is more than just to help improve your hearing. Trinity Audiology genuinely wants to improve your quality of life.
One of the ways they help Southeast Texas seniors with hearing issues is by being experts in the latest hearing technology including:
- Rechargeable hearing aids – ideal for Southeast Texas seniors with hearing loss who are tired of keeping up with batteries
- Small hearing aids that are barely noticeable – hey, we are all a little vain. It is okay to look your best.
- Waterproof hearing aids for swimmers and outdoors people – and there are lots of those in the Southeast Texas senior community.
Many Southeast Texas seniors suffer from hearing loss. This is the region that gave the world ZZ Top and Janice Joplin. Our jobs in refineries and industrial construction are very hard on hearing. Our hobbies, especially hunting, contribute to hearing loss.
The good news is that help is available from Trinity Audiology Specialists in Port Arthur / Nederland TX.
Come out to the Southeast Texas Senior Expo in Port Arthur to find out more about how Trinity Audiology can help you get back your hearing – and your quality of life.
- 2017 Port Arthur Senior Expo
- Central Mall in Port Arthur
- 10am – 2pm
- FREE Southeast Texas senior event
- FREE Parking for seniors, church buses, and Southeast Texas senior group vans
There will be entertainment, lots of classes for seniors, and great door prizes.
Would you like to have your hearing checked before the Southeast Texas Senior Expo in Port Arthur’s Central Mall?
- Trinity Audiology Specialists, serving Mid County
- 7980 Anchor Drive Suite 300B (inside Fairway Business Park) Port Arthur TX 77642
- Trinity Audiology Specialists Office Phone 409 727 4327
We’ll see you at the Southeast Texas Senior Expo.
Do you provide a service to Southeast Texans 55+?
Come out and educate our seniors about how you can help them.
SETX Senior Expo Vendors receive:
- Table and chairs at each Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series event
- Breakfast and lunch at the event to keep your marketing team energized and engaged
- Optional: Add a classroom session where we provide the attendees and a meal for the attendees
- Articles leading up to the event on SETXSeniorExpo.com
- Social posts talking about what you can offer our seniors on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- An invitation to our Senior Services mixer – an opportunity to network one on one with other senior service providers who just might become your best referral partners
- Assistance unloading and re-loading your marketing materials before and after each 2017 Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series event.
- Inclusion in an article previewing each SETX Senior Expo event in the SETX Senior Resource Guide – THE local print publication for senior citizens 55+ in the Golden Triangle
You can market effectively to seniors in Southeast Texas – we are ready to help.
Are you looking for more Southeast Texas and East Texas senior events?
How about a special health fair / senior fun day in Jasper?
Don’t miss the Jasper Senior Expo: