2018 Jasper Senior Expo – Thursday November 16th
The Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series is coming back to Jasper.
Seniors, what are you looking for? Entertainment? Resources? Games and Prizes?
Don’t miss this chance for FREE fun, activities, education, and access to organizations that assist seniors with a wide range of services right here in Jasper.
Here is a brief introduction to this special day for seniors 55+:
- Jasper Senior Health Fair & Expo
- Friday, November 16th
- 10a – 2p
- First United Methodist Church Wesley Center
- FREE Senior Event & Activities
- FREE health checks
- FREE classes for seniors
- Opportunity for FREE Breakfast and Lunch
- FREE hearing tests
- Games, activities, and entertainment
Don’t miss the best BINGO in Southeast Texas. Prizes for Jasper senior citizens include restaurant gift cards.
Golden Triangle veteran groups will be represented.
This year, we are excited to feature two great veteran organizations from Jasper TX: American Legion Post 78 and VFW Post 6380.
Do you know an East Texas veteran organization that would like to attend? Veteran’s groups (like the VFW and American Legion) get FREE vendor booths at all of our Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series events across the Golden Triangle.
Would you like a vendor booth at the Jasper Senior Expo?
We’d love to introduce you to local seniors 55+.
Our advertisers receive:
- An article in the Southeast Texas Senior Resource Guide
- An article on SETXSeniorExpo. com
- Social Media Posts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Booth with chairs on both sides so seniors can talk with you about your services
- Banner Ad on SETXSeniorExpo.com
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks for your marketing team
Call any time with questions or special needs – we typically can take care of any client.
- Daryl Fant, Host Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series.
- Publisher SETX Senior Resource Guide & SETxSeniors.com
- (512) 567-8068
We’ll see you at the Jasper Senior Expo!
The Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series is a day of senior fun, education, and access to senior resources.