2017 Southeast Texas Senior Expo – Lumberton Vendor Spotlight – Visiting Angels Homecare Golden Triangle / Houston
There comes a time when even the most self-reliant Golden Triangle senior can use a little extra help around the house.
Visiting Angels Homecare provides in home non-medical care for seniors across Southeast Texas.
- Meal prep & special diet monitoring (diabetic meal prep, heart healthy, etc.)
- Weekend and holiday care
- Joyful senior companionship: taking the dog for a walk, putting together a puzzle, or just talking in the porch swing
- 24-hour care available
- Medication reminders
- Light house keeping
Many more non-medical homecare services are available for Golden Triangle senior citizens through Visiting Angels.
- Visiting Angels, in-home care. Serving The Golden Triangle
- Jamie McNeely
Do you have questions about Southeast Texas homecare services and how they can help you?
Talk with Visiting Angels Homecare at the 2017 Southeast Texas Senior Expo in Lumberton.
There will be a lot of senior service providers on hand at the Lumberton Senior Expo, ready to assist you with any needs.
There will also be:
- Opportunity for free breakfast and lunch
- Senior education
- Games and activities
Don’t miss BINGO – the prizes are all gift certificates to Southeast Texas restaurants.
Questions about the SETX Senior Expo Series?
- Daryl Fant, SETX Senior Expo – Lumberton and Port Arthur
- (512) 567-8068
We’ll see you June 14 at the 2017 Southeast Texas Senior Expo in Lumberton!
Come meet great Southeast Texas senior service providers like Visiting Angels Beaumont / Southeast Texas.