In-home Help for Seniors with Dementia
Synergy HomeCare – Serving the Senior Citizens of Southeast Texas
Thankfully, help is available – right in the comfort of your own home.
Synergy HomeCare of Beaumont has a special team of caregivers who provide non-medical care to Southeast Texas seniors.
They help senior citizens with non-medical tasks including:
- Medication Reminders
- Senior Companionship – including overnight stays
- Meal preparation – including diabetic and heart healthy
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing and dressing
- Medical transport
- Recovery assistance (illness, post-surgical, orthopedic
- Respite care – giving caregivers a chance to rest and recharge
Unfortunately, we cannot prevent a loved one from getting dementia.
We can control whether or not they get help.
Synergy HomeCare takes great pride in helping their seniors. They can provide assistance for a few hours a week or around the clock.
Synergy HomeCare is ready to assist you or your loved ones.
- Synergy HomeCare Southeast Texas
- 2390 Eastex Fwy Ste 100, Beaumont, TX 77703
- (409) 861-2000
Dementia and Alzheimer’s are difficult for our seniors and their family members..
Thankfully, help for seniors in the Golden Triangle is readily available.
Call Synergy HomeCare in Beaumont today. (409) 861-2000
- Daryl Fant, Publisher SETXSeniors.com and Southeast Texas Senior Expo
- (512) 567-8068