Jasper Senior Expo Spotlight: Choice Homecare
Stacy Garner with Choice Homecare will be at the Jasper Senior Expo to talk with you in person.
Visit Stacy’s booth with questions about:
- Having a nurse come by to assist with recovery after an operation or illness
- Getting a speech therapist to assist you or a loved one in the home
- How an in-home occupational therapist can help you get back to really living – and performing tasks for yourself like cooking, bathing, and getting ready for the day.
- Having an in-home physical therapist assist you with getting stronger, performing exercises and tasks in the comfort of your own home
For many Jasper area seniors, home health services can be a blessing.
Many of us are miles from hospitals and rehab centers – anything we can have done in the home saves us several hours of travel each week.
Stacy Garner with Choice Homecare will also host a free class about the benefits of receiving services via home health care in the Jasper / Newton / Woodville area.
Do you have questions before the Jasper Senior Expo?
Call Stacy Garner Today:
- Choice Homecare – Home Health Services for East Texas and the Golden Triangle
- (409) 994-0300
- Wednesday, November 1st
- 10am – 2pm
- Wesley Center at First United Methodist Church
- FREE Event for seniors 55+, their family, and their care givers
- Senior Church Groups, Senior Living Facility Groups Welcome
- Health Screenings
Do you have additional questions about this Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series Event?
- Daryl Fant. Publisher. SETX Seniors & SETX Senior Resource Guide.
- (512) 567-8068
Thank you to First United Methodist Church Jasper for opening their facility to our seniors.
Would you like to know more about this great Jasper community church?
Stacy Garner and her team would like to remind you that you do have a CHOICE when it comes to home healthcare in East Texas and the Golden Triangle.
If you have questions about home health services for Jasper, Woodville, Buna, Kirbyville, or East Texas, call today: (409) 994-0300.