Seniors – Do you need help getting ready for Thanksgiving?
Call Synergy HomeCare of Beaumont and Southeast Texas!
Is Thanksgiving a special holiday for you?
Has it been more difficult to get everything the way you want it before family visits?
Synergy HomeCare will help their seniors get ready for a memorable Thanksgiving this year.
Your senior care provider would be happy to help you:
Synergy Home Care is all about helping Golden Triangle and East Texas senior citizens ENJOY every day.
Of course, Synergy’s Southeast Texas senior care givers still help seniors with their traditional tasks year round including:
- Medication Reminders
- Senior Companionship – including overnight stays
- Meal preparation – including diabetic and heart healthy
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing and dressing
- Medical transport
- Recovery assistance (illness, post-surgical, orthopedic
- Respite care – giving caregivers a chance to rest and recharge
Whether you just need a little extra help during the holiday season or throughout the year, call today to see how a Synergy Home Care of Beaumont caregiver can assist you today.
Call today to find out about how their Southeast Texas senior care services can help a loved one today.
- Synergy HomeCare Southeast Texas
- 2390 Eastex Fwy Ste 100, Beaumont, TX 77703
- (409) 861-2000
Click here to find out about provider services from Synergy HomeCare of Southeast Texas.
Their in-home senior care team is looking forward to assisting you or your loved ones.
Help for you or a loved one is just a phone call away. Let your Synergy of Southeast Texas home care provider help make this your favorite Thanksgiving in years!
- Daryl Fant, SETXSeniors.com and Southeast Texas Senior Expo
- (512) 567-8068