Southeast Texas Senior Calendar – Today is the 2018 Southeast Texas Senior Expo in Lumberton.
- Today, Wednesday June 27th
- Lumberton Performing Arts Center (The Dome – across from Walmart on Highway 69)
- 10am – 2pm
- FREE Event for Southeast Texas Seniors
- FREE Southeast Texas Senior Entertainment
- FREE Bingo (Prizes are restaurant gift cards)
- Opportunity for a free breakfast and lunch for Golden Triangle seniors 55+
- FREE Health Screenings for Southeast Texas senior citizens 55+
Thank you to all of our wonderful sponsors for helping us bring the Southeast Texas Senior Expo to Lumberton:
- Asbestos Health Line – Title Sponsor
- SETX Seniors.com & SETX Senior Resource Guide – Host Sponsor
- Best Hospice Care – Platinum Sponsor
- Kindred Hospice – Platinum Sponsor
- Captel – Caption Telephone Services
- Lumberton Family Funeral Home
- Texan Plus – Medicare Advantage Plans for Southeast Texans
- Senior Box Program – Southeast Texas Food Bank. Nutrition assistance for Golden Triangle senior citizens
- Clear Captions. Caption telephone services for the Golden Triangle hearing impaired.
- United Healthcare: Insurance Options for SETX Senior Citizens
- Guard Tech Pest Control: Special pricing for local senior citizens
- All About Ears: FREE Hearing Tests
Thank you to all of our Southeast Texas Senior Expo booth sponsors for helping us bring senior events to the Golden Triangle.
We will see you today in Lumberton for the SETX Senior Expo!
This has been today’s Southeast Texas Senior Calendar, stay tuned for more.
Are you looking for more Southeast Texas senior activities?