SETX Senior Expo: Lumberton – June 27th 2017
Are you looking for Southeast Texas senior fun?
Head down to the SETX Senior Expo in Lumberton.
The event is a special day of senior citizen education, activities, and access to organizations that serve the Golden Triangle senior community.
The SETX Senior Expo in Lumberton provides:
- Fun – games, entertainment, and senior friendly activities
- We bring organizations from around the Golden Triangle and across Texas that serve seniors together so that you can get the answers you need all in one room.
- Food – There is an opportunity for seniors to have a free breakfast and lunch
- Prizes – Don’t miss our special Southeast Texas BINGO where prizes include restaurant gift cards
- FREE event for Southeast Texas senior citizens 55+ Caregivers and family members are welcome.
- FREE SETX senior health checks.
- Golden Triangle veterans groups: no one understands you like others who were there.
Don’t miss this great Southeast Texas Senior event:
- Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series – Lumberton Senior Expo
- Lumberton Performing Arts Center / Lumberton Dome
- 10a – 2p
Thank you to our title sponsor, The Asbestos Health Line.
Their office is near Tractor Supply in Beaumont.
They help Southeast Texas seniors who were affected by asbestos exposure in the work place.
May local seniors were affected working in refineries, paper mills, industrial construction, and shipyards.
Did you know many local seniors are receiving financial compensation for themselves and their families?
Asbestos Health Line – (855) 397-3997
8035 Eastex Freeway # B, Beaumont, TX
Here are some of the organizations that will be on hand to assist you at the Lumberton Senior Expo:
- Asbestos Health Line – Title Sponsor
- Best Hospice Care of Texas – Your “Home Town” Hospice Resource for Southeast Texas. Platinum Sponsor
- Kindred Hospice – Bringing healthcare HOME
- SETX Senior Resource Guide – The Magazine for Southeast Texas Senior Citizens
- Senior Box Program – Southeast Texas Food Bank
- SETXSeniors.com – The Online Magazine for SETX Seniors 55+
- CapTel – Caption telephone service for hearing impaired SETX senior citizens
- Golden Triangle Veteran’s Groups
- Texan Plus – Southeast Texas Medicare Advantage Plans
- Texas Total Care – Home Health and Hospice Services for the Golden Triangle
- Clear Captions. Caption Telephone Service for Hearing Impaired Southeast Texas Seniors
- All About Ears: Free hearing test during the Lumberton Senior Expo. Experts on hearing loss, hearing aids, and more.
- Southeast Texas Veteran’s Service Group
- Humana – A range of insurance coverage for Golden Triangle senior citizens
- American Legion Post 72
- Asbestos Health Line – Did you work in the shipyards or industrial construction? Have you had health problems as a result? Consult with these experts – help may be available.
- Copeland Group Insurance – Insurance options for Southeast Texans
- Edward Jones: Jennifer Whitehead. Is your money working for you?
- American Legion
If you’ve been looking for a special day for Southeast Texas senior citizens, we look forward to welcoming you at the SETX Senior Expo in Lumberton.
Southeast Texas Senior education, fun activities, and access to the organizations that can help you with any special needs – that is what the Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series is all about.
Thank you everyone – we will see you at the Lumberton Senior Expo!