Christmas Preparation Help for Seniors
Synergy HomeCare of Beaumont and Southeast Texas!
Is your house the center of activity over Christmas?
Synergy senior care givers help their clients get ready for memorable times with their family over the holidays.
Your Synergy senior care giver would be happy to help you:
- Put Up Christmas Decorations
- Grocery Shop or Christmas Gift Shopping
- Getting your House Ready for Visitors
Synergy Home Care provides non-medical home care to help seniors enjoy every day. This can be especially valuable during the holidays – a tough time for many SETX seniors.
Synergy’s Southeast Texas senior care givers provide a wide range of tasks for local seniors:
- Medication Reminders
- Senior Companionship – including overnight stays
- Meal preparation – including diabetic and heart healthy
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing and dressing
- Medical transport
- Recovery assistance (illness, post-surgical, orthopedic)
- Respite care – giving caregivers a chance to rest and recharg
Whether you just need a little extra help during the holiday season or throughout the year, call today to see how a Synergy Home Care of Beaumont caregiver can assist you today.
- Synergy HomeCare Southeast Texas
- 2390 Eastex Fwy Ste 100, Beaumont, TX 77703
- (409) 861-2000
- Daryl Fant, Publisher SETXSeniors.com and Southeast Texas Senior Expo
- (512) 567-8068