Lumberton Senior Expo
June 27th 2018
The Lumberton Senior Expo provides:
- Fun – games, entertainment, and senior friendly activities
- We bring organizations that serve seniors together so that you can get the answers you need all in one room.
- Food – There is an opportunity for seniors to have a free breakfast and lunch
- Prizes – Don’t miss our special BINGO where prizes include restaurant gift cards
Don’t miss this great Southeast Texas Senior event:
- Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series – Lumberton Senior Expo
- Wednesday, June 14th
- 10a – 2p
- Asbestos Health Line: Title Sponsor
- Kindred Hospice – Platinum Sponsor
- Best Hospice Care – Platinum Sponsor
- Guard Tech Pest Management
- SETX Senior Resource Guide – The Magazine for Southeast Texas Senior Citizens
- Senior Box Program – Southeast Texas Food Bank
- SETXSeniors.com – The Online Magazine for Southeast Texas Seniors 55+
- CapTel – Caption telephone service for hearing impaired SETX senior citizens
- Local Veteran’s Groups
- Texan Plus – Southeast Texas Medicare Advantage Plans
- Clear Captions. Caption Telephone Service for Hearing Impaired Southeast Texas Seniors
- All About Ears: Free hearing test during the Lumberton Senior Expo. Experts on hearing loss, hearing aids, and more.
- Edward Jones – Jennifer Whitehead
- Southeast Texas Veteran’s Service Group
- American Legion Post 72
- Copeland Group Insurance – Insurance options for Southeast Texans
This is just a partial list of booths for this Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series event. For updates, “Like” SETX Senior Expo on Facebook.
Thank you everyone – we will see you at the Lumberton Senior Expo!