Southeast Texas Provider Services by Synergy
In Home Non-Medical Care for the Golden Triangle
Today, many local seniors could use a little extra help around the house.
That is the mission of Synergy Homecare of Beaumont.
Their team of care givers help senior citizens, disabled veterans, and new moms with a wide range of non-medical services including:
- Medication Reminders
- Senior Companionship – including overnight stays
- Meal preparation – including diabetic and heart healthy
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing and dressing
- Medical transport
- Recovery assistance (illness, post-surgical, orthopedic
- Respite care – giving caregivers a chance to rest and recharge
We all want to personally take care of the seniors in our lives. For almost all of us, there comes a time when we could use some help.
Synergy is a leader in non-medical in-home care for communities around the Golden Triangle.
Call today to find out about how their Southeast Texas senior care services can help a loved one today.
- Synergy HomeCare Southeast Texas
- 2390 Eastex Fwy Ste 100, Beaumont, TX 77703
- (409) 861-2000
Their dedicated Southeast Texas senior care team is looking forward to assisting you or your loved ones.
- Daryl Fant, Publisher Southeast Texas Senior Expo and SETXSeniors.com
- (512) 567-8068