Happy Thanksgiving Southeast Texas Seniors
For many local seniors, Thanksgiving is one of our most memorable holidays.
The premise is simples – share a meal with family and be appreciative for that time together.
Are you looking for ways to make Thanksgiving special this year?
- Take the work out of the holiday. Consider catering or takeout. A number of local restaurants provide traditional meals for a great value. Find more ideas on EatDrinkSETX.com
- Invite someone you haven’t seen in a while. We all have someone in our lives we would have liked to have kept in better touch with. Thanksgiving is the perfect time to make amends.
- Share a recipe with the next generation. Do you have a favorite grandson or niece? Make this the year you share your “secret” recipe with someone who will help keep it alive.
- Get away for the holiday. Is it too hard to get everyone together for Thanksgiving? Take a trip and recharge your batteries. Not up for a long journey? A getaway to Galveston can be all you need to re-energize.
We hope this is a wonderful Thanksgiving for you and your family.
Stay tuned for more Southeast Texas senior news, resources, and inspiration.
- Daryl Fant, Publisher. SETXSeniors.com and Southeast Texas Senior Expo
- (512) 567-8068