Southeast Texas Halloween for Seniors
Synergy HomeCare Can Help You be Ready!
Did your house used to be the one neighborhood kids loved to come to during Trick or Treat?
Synergy HomeCare can help their seniors get everything ready for a fun Halloween this year.
Your senior care provider would be happy to help you:
- Hang Halloween Decoration
- Shop for Candy
- Get dressed in your Halloween Costume
- Hand out Candy to Neighborhood Kids
Synergy Home Care is all about helping Golden Triangle and East Texas senior citizens get the most out of every day.
- Medication Reminders
- Senior Companionship – including overnight stays
- Meal preparation – including diabetic and heart healthy
- Light housekeeping
- Bathing and dressing
- Medical transport
- Recovery assistance (illness, post-surgical, orthopedic
- Respite care – giving caregivers a chance to rest and recharge
Whether you just need a little extra help around the holidays or year round, call today to see how a Synergy Home Care of Beaumont caregiver can assist you today.
Call today to find out about how their Southeast Texas senior care services can help a loved one today.
- Synergy HomeCare Southeast Texas
- 2390 Eastex Fwy Ste 100, Beaumont, TX 77703
- (409) 861-2000
Their dedicated Southeast Texas senior care team is looking forward to assisting you or your loved ones.
Help is just a phone call away. Let your Synergy of Southeast Texas home care provider help make this your best Halloween in years!
- Daryl Fant, Publisher SETXSeniors.com and Southeast Texas Senior Expo
- (512) 567-8068