Port Arthur Senior Expo
Wednesday, September 12
The event combines the best features of our SETX senior health fairs and senior fun days with special classroom sessions. Everything is provided to seniors 55+ for free!
Over forty senior service providers will come to Central Mall – bring a list of any questions you have been having trouble getting answers to and we will help you get answers with no run around.
We can assist you with anything from Medicare questions to help finding senior housing.
- FREE coffee bar for seniors 55+
- $100 Cash Giveway
- Health Screenings
- FREE snacks in the coffee bar area
We will also have all of our Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series signature events:
- FREE BINGO with restaurant gift cards as prizes
- FREE health checks
- FREE classes for seniors 55+
- Opportunity for FREE breakfast and lunch
Are you ready for a day of senior fun, education, and activities?
Join us for the Port Arthur Senior Expo.
SETX Seniors would like to give a special thank you to The Asbestos Health Line, Title Sponsor for our 2018 Southeast Texas Senior Events.
Do you know someone suffering from their exposure to asbestos while working in:
- Southeast Texas Petrochemical Plants
- Golden Triangle Construction – including industrial construction
- Gulf Coast Shipyards and ship repair facilities
They may be eligible for financial compensation.
Call to discuss your situation with the Asbestos Health Line today. (855) 397-3997
Would you like to join our select group of Southeast Texas senior service providers as a Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series vendor?
Questions? Call any time.
- Daryl Fant, Host. Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series
- (512) 567-8068
There is a special day of fun and activities for seniors coming to Port Arthur – we look forward to seeing you there!