Hearing loss affects more areas of our lives than we sometimes realize – and often more than we want to admit.
When your grandchild asks you a question, do you hear it the first time?
When your spouse gets in your car, do they complain about how loud you have the volume set?
On the phone, do you have to ask people to repeat themselves over and over?
Hearing loss is more than a medical issue.
Hearing loss is a quality of life issue.
Experts from All About Ears in Beaumont will be on hand at the Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series (Lumberton and Port Arthur) to assist you in getting solutions.
- Wednesday, March 1st
- Central Mall
- 10a -2p
- Free classes, games, fun, health screenings, and opportunities for free breakfast and lunch for Southeast Texans 55+
Lumberton Senior Expo
- Wednesday, June 14th
- Lumberton ISD Dome
- 10a – 2p
- Free seminars, entertainment, health screenings, and opportunities for free breakfast and lunch for SETX seniors
There is help available for Southeast Texas seniors suffering from hearing loss.
All About Ears will be available to talk with you in person at the Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series.
Their experts can help you hear again.
- Highest Technology, Digital Hearing Aids on the Market
- Amplified Hearing Protection
- Custom Hearing Protection
- Hearing Aids Accessories
- Musician Monitors
- Musician Plugs
- Swim Molds
- Two-Way Radios
Do you have immediate questions?
Contact All About Ears today.
- 6270 Phelan Blvd, Beaumont, TX 77706
- Phone: (409) 866-7747
We’ll see you at the Port Arthur and Lumberton Senior Expos!