2017 Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series – Lumberton Health Fair & Senior Fun Day June 14
We would love for you to come out and visit with us.
We will see you at Lumberton ISD’s Performing Arts Center for a day of Golden Triangle senior services, entertainment, and educational opportunities.
- Lumberton Senior Expo
- Wednesday, June 14, 2017
- Lumberton Performing Arts Center (The Dome – across from Walmart on Highway 69)
- 9am – 2pm
- FREE Event for Southeast Texas Seniors
- FREE Parking (church vans and buses are welcome and encouraged to attend)
- FREE Parking lot shuttle
- Information about joining senior organizations – including several SETX veteran’s groups.
There will be a great Golden Triangle Senior friendly entertainment lineup:
- Great prizes given out throughout the day.
- Don’t miss our final event – SETX Senior Expo Bingo. All of the prizes are gift certificates to local restaurants.
What do you need help with?
- FREE Classes on Subjects of Interest to our Readers Age 55+
- FREE Breakfast and Lunch Available for Southeast Texas Senior Centers
- FREE Health Screenings for Golden Triangle seniors 55+
- Over 40 Organizations who assist seniors from across Southeast Texas and beyond – Medicare / Medicare Advantage Plans, Home Care, Physicians, Food Assistance, Skin Care, Natural Health, Fashion, and more.
This will be a great event for Southeast Texas senior church groups, senior living facility field trips, and more.
There is also extensive information about the event in the Southeast Texas Senior Resource Guide – pick up a copy for free at over 300 locations across Jefferson County, Hardin County, Tyler County, and Orange County.
Thank you so much- we hope today’s article has been helpful for our seniors and Southeast Texas senior service providers.
Would you like more information or to be a vendor at the Lumberton Senior Expo?
- Daryl Fant, Host. Southeast Texas Senior Expo – Lumberton
- (512) 567-8068
- Facebook: Southeast Texas Senior Expo
Thank you – we’ll see you at the Lumberton Senior Expo in June.